Stop changin ur face,
Stop changing the skin u wear,
U ain’t blue,
So stop changing the color u got
Stop wanting to be.
Stop bein a wannabe
Smoke sum, Lighten er up,
Hav a drink, n turn the bass up,
Plug on the distortion, shake yer lid off,
Break a rule, knock ur socks off,
Don’t let ‘em tell ya what to do,
Drift some, wreck that car,
Lose the hood, its all good,
Rebellion is the cry,
It don’t matter,
Be who ya are,
Dont matter if they judge ya,
I am who I am
Don’t rush me,
Don’t suppress me,
I am not you,
Am me... not some wannabe
I don’t gotta ask ya what i gotta do,
I’ve got my guitar and joint
The pain’s mine, the pleasure is too,
Don’t need anyone else, so all u wannabes..
screw you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment